The pasta maker is one of the most used DIY or Do It Yourself kitchen tools of the modern world. Pasta is a type of food from Italy, that is made with semolina wheat flour, water and eggs. It is formed in various sheets and many shapes. You can cook it by baking or boiling it. Rice flour is also used in making pasta instead of wheat flour.
There are generally two types of pasta in Italy. They are dried and fresh pasta. Both of these come in different shapes and sizes. Pasta dishes are made with many complimentary condiment and side sauces. Every type of dishes needs a special shape of pasta. Therefore, having a pasta maker in the kitchen is essential.
Why Should Anyone Go For This Pasta Maker?
This pasta maker is lightweight kitchenware. It only weighed 0.3 kg. The size is very small to handle. The length is 15 cm, width is about 5 cm and the height is about 6 cm. Basic pasta maker noodle machines are fairly inexpensive. There are different attachments are available from different cutter shapes to motors that are attachable.
- This pasta maker can cut up to 7 different shapes and kind of pasta.
- One can even use this product to cut fruits and vegetables and give them a shape.
- It is very easy to use.
- This product comes with 7 interchangeable pasta moulds. Therefore, the choices of the shape of pasta you need become wider.
- This can be used to make thin or thick any type of noodles you want to make.
- It can make fettuccine and more many types of noodles one loves.
- You can even use it to cut vegetables.
- One can use it to make fruit juice.
- People can even use it to cut the fruits and vegetables into very small pieces. Or to make the baby food.
First make a soft dough of flour, with flor, water and egg. Then take the pasta maker noodle machine kitchen set and Just unscrew the cap. Put the soft dough in it. Put the cap back and hand rotate the handle carefully. The handle will press and cut the dough and make pasta.
This pasta maker is a big-time as well as a budget saver. You don’t need to buy pasta from the outside local markets. The pasta noodles are very expensive to buy. So, you just need to put the pasta dough into the machine and cut them into the shape you wanted. This is way healthier. The outside processed pasta is not so good for health.
Pasta mostly contains carbohydrates. Almost 31% of pasta is full of starch. Only 6% of pasta has protein. Moreover, it is very low in fat. Pasta is healthy food. Pasta is served as a small first course and sometimes as a full meal course as well. There are also different kinds of pasta salads. It is needless to say that one should have a pasta maker in their kitchen.